Here are some shots of Mirage in action. You can find more in the screenshots section.
Mirage is a fast and simple GTK+ image viewer. Because it depends only on PyGTK, Mirage is ideal for users who wish to keep their computers lean while still having a clean image viewer. The latest version is 0.9.5.2.
Mirage is licensed by the GPL and is free software.
- Supports png, jpg, svg, xpm, gif, bmp, tiff, and others
- Cycling through multiple images (with preloading)
- Thumbnail pane for quick navigation
- Slideshow and fullscreen modes
- Rotating, zooming, flipping, resizing, cropping
- Saving, deleting, renaming
- Custom actions
- Command-line access
- Configurable interface
- Available in many languages